printable goat record keeping

And if you know someone who would benefit from using them, please send them here to this post so they can download them too. My mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; Having streamlined medical records on your animals is important for tracking herd health issues and ensuring your customers receive healthy animals and/or meat. No matter which method you use, a monthly calendar page or a daily or weekly planner, eventually these pages can get a little chaotic and it takes longer to find the information you need. Goat Records Pack If you'd like even more record-keeping forms for your goats, you'll find the perfect companion for your free printables in my Goat Records pack, which includes 23 forms and reference sheets to print out PLUS a 12-month undated monthly calendar to keep track of all-the-goat-things and directions for using each form. Sign Up Now, Goat Health, Feeding, Kidding, Income & Expenses, Personal Info, Pedigree Chart, Parasite and Vaccination Records | Livestock Management Binder. As soon as I go back indoors, I transfer those notes to my planner or directly into my goat binder. You can also write down if you need to milk out her very thick colostrum so her kids can nurse more easily, or that she's an outstanding mother (or not). Typing notes on a phone is just one way to record short-term information. I this has a lot of great information for managing our small flock of St. Croix. Farmrexx gives you the ability to record your goats either on a herd basis or indivually. Weve found that the best way to keep that information accessible is by posting it on the milk-room wall. 28 reviews Reviews for this item 5 Reviews for this shop 28 Sort by: Suggested Fast download and perfect for my herd! } FEATURES OF THIS LOG BOOK The livestock binder holds the horses' Coggins test results for equine infectious anemia and their registration papers, the dogs' rabies shot documents and all spay/neuter papers for the dogs and cats. Log in, How To Keep Goats & Chickens In The Same Yard. Likewise, if a genetic flaw shows up, I can keep an eye on the goats that are related. This allows you to identify any potential issues (like a clogged duct or mastitis) quickly and it helps you to determine which females are the most productive. I'd love to see you there! Unfortunately, I am unable to offer refunds on any digital products. Stay organized with this printable cattle record page. Language. The photo details tell me that those kittens were born on June 1. A better way to keep records all in one place. There are three printables in this file, each one designed to help you keep track of medications, kidding, and all basic information about each of your goats. A goat health record form (template) is extremely useful for keeping track of your goats' overall health. Here's some more on the boer page, These are pictures of the ones I have in Excel but I modified them for Word as well so let me know which you would like. --mv-create-base: #7D3F46 !important; Then I started writing in an all-purpose notebookuntil I realized that I couldnt find ANYTHING that I needed without spending 30 minutes of valuable time searching for it. It's a little different than most b/c I do herbal dewormers, so it may not work the best for everyone. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. You can read more about using a planner to keep homestead records in this post. Knowing how much your livestock cost you is important for your homestead budget and your goals. --mv-star-fill-hover: #d9dfd9 !important; } I know that it is not going to be easy, but I do know that love and support from other woman & faith that God will provide will see us all through!! /* Mediavine Mobile Fix */ Touch device users . (By the way, you can find out more about black soldier fly larvae and how they can benefit your chickens' diet and health right here. Did you fertilize the trees, and with what type or brand of fertilizer? You can download four of these goat record keeping forms for free further down in this post. Im Jess and I was once a TERRIBLE record keeper. This page keeps track of the date the doe was bred, when she kidded, and how many kids she had. The speech-to-text app is wonderful when it's too sunny to see the phone screen. Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blueherontexas/, Use A Cold FrameTo Jump-Start Your Growing Season, Sheep Facts: More To Ovis Aries Than Meets The Eye, 6 Ways To Grow More Food In A City Landscape, Recipe: Fermented Taqueria-Inspired Carrots, Chicken General Store: Chic(k) Poultry Products, Essential Record-Keeping Charts For Dairy Goats. I FINALLY realized that there is a better way! As soon as kids are born, we record them in this space, which we make a quite a bit larger than the date spaces. The forms listed below can be used with or without the My Animal Manager, animal management software. --mv-create-secondary-base: #d9dfd9 !important; Your buck has made his rounds now what? :thumb: A forum community dedicated to goat owners and enthusiasts. Just don't let this job get away from you! The best way to do this is to transfer the information on your phone regularly - to write it down where it belongs. #kt-scroll-up{ Nigerian Dwarf Goats 201: Getting Started, Nigerian Dwarf Goats 101: Background & Basics. What kind of onions did you grow last year? I use a daily planner, 5.5" x 8.5", so I have plenty of room to write the day's notes. This set of forms was developed for goats but is suitable for other species as well. At weaning (2 months), separate the bucks from does I'm Kathi, follower of Jesus Christ, gardener, horse-lover, and goat-keeper. The Goat Identification Record is where you can keep basic information like your goats name or ID, breed, registration information, pedigree, and a photo. Goat Identification Record The Goat Identification Record is where you can keep basic information like your goat's name or ID, breed, registration information, pedigree, and a photo. What you will find in this logbook is an in-depth approach which caters for most important goat information. (Colorpoint, in case you're interested in cat genetics - which I personally find fascinating - refers to what is commonly known as "Siamese markings." Download "Goat Record Keeping Log Book " PDF and PowerPoint formats ready to upload on Amazon KDP, Or something else! Record medical issues and treatment. I've discovered a set of digital worksheets from The Farm Wife that will help you do just that, if you're the type that prefers to keep digital records. Add who you bought the goat from or if the goat was born on your farm here as well. Weve had dairy goats on our farm for nearly 10 years now and a commercial dairy for eight. I mean, that probably goes without saying, but it really was your goal. ISBN-10. . --mv-create-secondary-base-trans: rgba(217, 223, 217, 0.8) !important; TheGoat Records packis an instant download, and you may print as many copies as you need for your own personal use. Record keeping can help you see which animals in your herd have the lowest productivity so choosing animals to cull isnt a guessing game. If you bought goats last year, your [probably unwritten] goal was to keep them alive, right? padding-left: 0px !important; Copyright 2018 Three Little Goats. gtag('config', 'G-6ZR5BCDM1F'); .content-container.site-container { As I said, my planner is my secret weapon #2. Create a feed schedule. Its all well and good to know your breeding date, but unless you are a math savant, you probably wont know, offhand, when 100 days until dry-off or 150 days until kidding is, so its best to write it down and be ready. We use a weight tape and record a baseline when they are milking but not more than two months bred. During this years, I have employed several tactics in keeping record of the goats. Did you have your soil tested this year? My goat binder holds all of the forms, sheets, registration papers, receipts and more in one safe and convenient place. The herd sire was a Red African Boer named CT or Chocolate ThunderYou can thank my husband for that creativity. The preset categories cover poultry and egg sales, small livestock, equipment, garden expenses and so much more, but you also have the capability to add custom categories and delete those you may not want to use so that the worksheet is completely customized for your needs. Free Goat Health Printables Medical Records The first one is just a basic medical record for you. All other of these categories can be moved around as you choose. Anything you might not remember should go here. For many years I only had one buck at a time, replacing him after several years so I could breed the doe kids I'd kept to an unrelated buck. I have some tips for you. I keep a goat binder and store all of my ADGA documents for each goat and their medical records together. --mv-create-radius: 0; Did you plant seeds, sets or plants, and did they grow well or not? It is specially designed for goat keepers by Wendell Allen, a 10 years goat, and sheep and cattle owner to record essential activities and information of goats. Were you plagued by insect pests? Maintain insurance detail of animals in farm. If you are like me, then you have trouble remembering all of these details correctly. Instructions: In general: You should enter data only in columns with yellow headings. You would look & feel more professional, you could care for your animals better, and you wouldnt have to waste time trying to find the numbers that you need when you need them. padding-right: 0px !important; Or take a photo, or a video while you talk. With 35 goats in our herd, were always looking to make things easier and more organized and to help others with the same. - the need for record keeping is multiplied, as well as the amount of information you need to keep. 2020-41595-30123 from the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Jul 10, 2020 - Printable Goat Record Keeping Forms and Sheets. In the front of the binder, there is a calendar page for each month. But I've figured out what works for me, and I'm here to help you figure it out too. Let's start out with a few basics. gtag('js', new Date()); Click on the record-keeping chart below to print your own! Even if all you have is a pet dog or two, you need to remember when to give flea medication, heartworm prevention, rabies shots and other vaccinations. Did you have a large crop or a meager one? .content-area { --mv-create-alt-hover: #ac8489 !important; If you'd like to share them with friends, please send them here to this post so they can download them from the original source. Two were orange tabbies; the others were a grey tabby and a colorpoint kitten. I had a hard time finding a downloadable excel sheet to keep up with my girls' shots, worming and trimmings. There is also a chart with an overview of how you're doing, showing income and expenses in an easy-to-digest format. We primarily use this space to record any medications given, including the annual post-kidding worming, as well as any withdrawal information and when that doe can go back into the milk stream. Watch. There are three printables in this file, each one designed to help you keep track of medications, kidding, and all basic information about each of your goats. .wp-post-navigation a{ My mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. Easily keep track of all your important Goat Farm records. BOERGOATS.COM COVER PAGE: PREVIOUS DISPLAY: RECORD KEEPING. It will automatically recalculate correctly. You try to decide if this years herd is more productive than last year, but you have no way to know for sure. Please note that these are free for you to print for your own personal use; you may not sell them or include them in a salable product. padding-right: 10px !important; Buy one today and get your goat keeping records organized. Subscribeto The Acorn for more homesteading information and inspiration, and follow me onFacebook,PinterestandInstagram. Read more about our affiliate policies here. Track livestock additions and losses and more! Goat Management (Dairy, Meat, Record Keeping). To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. gtag('config', 'G-6ZR5BCDM1F'); Since I don't take a pen and paper outdoors with me, I record or type notes on my phone when I'm outside, or simply take a photo. If you have ever raised goats, you will know they can be susceptible to a lot of parasites and diseases. So I know that whatever is going on in that photo took place on 12/17. text-decoration: none; My livestock and garden notebooks are the "final resting place" for a lot of the notes in my planner. Goat printable forms You can download four of these goat record keeping forms for free further down in this post. And "where it belongs" will depend on how you personally keep your records. YOU should do what works for you! position: unset !important; .wp-block-kadence-advancedgallery .dpsp-pin-it-wrapper { Thanks! I had no idea if I was making a profit from my animals, if we had consistent health issues, and I couldnt remember where most of the animals had come from (a breeder, a sale, a friend??). I'm not great at putting the information in its permanent home on a daily basis, I admit. If you have a binder with all of your livestock info, write the details on the proper page in that notebook. The dry dates only stay on the board until the goats are dry, and then they get erased to avoid confusion. Do you have pet insurance? 10+ Dairy Goat Essentials for Your Small Goat Herd, How to Drain an Abscess on a Goat- With Video, How to Build a DIY Baby Gate: Rustic Farmhouse Style, 13 of the Best Farm Finance Tracking Tools. Vital signs of goats as well as useful tips to having a successful farm production. But if you aren't totally sure how to make a homestead journal work for you, don't worry. I also write down farrier and vet appointments on the calendar pages, plus trips to the feed store and when we buy hay. margin-top: 1rem; } One day's entries might include: You guessed it. All the day's information is now safe on this page. I'm Kathi, follower of Jesus Christ, gardener, horse-lover, and goat-keeper. Oops! But there are times when we need other kinds of information, like a goats dam and sire at breeding time or registration time. We generally do the whole herd on one day, so I often just write the date on the very top and not in the cells. I can grab this binder easily to take with me to the vet, on a trail ride, or to a show or the county fair. Aug. 15 2019. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. These digital records are usually kept by large enterprises such as commercial dairies. Below is the recommended number of pages to print for ranches with up to 12 pastures or fields and up to 100 cows. /*Grow Social Pro Homepage Featured Posts Fix*/ 21.59 x 0.71 x 27.94 cm. I transfer the notes I made on my phone onto the day's square on the calendar - or onto a daily page in a planner. The full Ranch Record Book is 212 pages. Helps you to keep the progress of animals, employee and farm Application allows to record animal data, employee functions and farmers and agents network. I know when I gave the horses a new protein tub, and when my female goats gave birth and how it went - whether she had a difficult kidding or had to be convinced to let her babies nurse. margin-right: 0px !important; If that means writing everything directly into a binder or notebook, or entering the information on a spreadsheet, go for it! This is the quick-and-easy way to keep the data in one place, perfect for my busy life. Or that my goat Hope had black moonspotted twins on March 25. Well, this is pretty self explanatory. Your email address will not be published. I calculate the weight of the bolus and keep it on the board in case anyone spits theirs out and we need to make another. --mv-create-text: #fff !important; My record keeping system uses forms that I've designed, kept in a 3-ring notebook. Feed quantity and type I also made sure to give a note section so you can write down information like FAMACHA and temperature if needed. You can also edit the files to any number of goats you desire. * (Belongs To) Page. What to Know Before You Get a Bottle Baby Goat, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ9LfnyQU1k, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xzq_8C-TLE&t=756s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFlORhFmAI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1rIL6j24YU&t=75s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmmzOci_3Q&t=6s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKvIJFqwUF0&t=10s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chmki_k6zK4&t=15s. Better Hens and Gardens may earn a commission for purchases made after clicking on links on this page. Related Posts:Recordkeeping on the Homestead10 Must-Have Items for GoatkeepersHow Changing My Milking Routine Changed My LifeWhat's in My Goat First-Aid Kit. Use this Income and Expense Worksheet for Small Farms to keep track of the various aspects of your homestead. Get off to a great start with these four free forms, which you can download further down in this post. margin-left: 0px !important; Each animal has a page where I keep track of shots, worming, dental work and any injuries or problems. Goat Record Keeping Printable 5 out of 5 stars (5) $ 3.00. Having your does listed in the order they are supposed to kid helps avoid surprises or overlooked due dates and keeps you better organized. Goat Record Keeping Log book - Goat Milking Log - Goat Vet Records - Goat Sales Records - Goat kidding Forms - Birth Certificates ad vertisement by DutchHollowAcres. I tried carrying a small spiral notebook in my back pocket, but it didn't work well for me. fbq('track', 'PageView'); padding-left: 0px !important; Columns with blue headings are calculated for you. Order professionally designed printables at 50% discount. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. This sheet holds information that is vital if you plan to sell any of your goats, process them for meat, or milk any of your females. If you'd like FREE copies of the health record printable mentioned in this post, just click the link below. Make note of when you planted your garden seeds. Please check your junk and spam folders and if it isn't there, please be patient for a bit. Publication date. (Ours are in our emergency grab and go binder.). The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Thanks, In order to keep track of everything I made a few free goat health printables, and of course, I am sharing them with you! Again, you might not need this info on your board, so eliminate it if it does not apply. They are my secret weapon #3. Maintain status of animal at every stage starting from Birth, Purchasing to Sell or Dead. The Goat Record Book is the perfect tool to help you organize your goat herd records! position: unset !important; Especially when the events I need to keep track of take place outside, and my record keeping supplies are inside the house. Don't forget to renew their dog license. That would be wonderful, right? This book allows you to keep crucial information on your goats, record your observations, medical notes, breeding & kidding notes, and more in one convenient easy-to-use book & to keep on hand to look back on. What new plants did you add to your herb garden, and where did you buy them? $17.00 Printable Goat Record Sheets by OakHillHomestead Add to cart Star Seller. Fill out a kidding recordpage for each of your does. Or simply use a spiral notebook to hold these notes. text-decoration: none; Please notethat sometimes it takes an hour or so to receive the email with the link to the free printables. } Post navigation Goat Supply Shed Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Print sales tag which is similar as ID card size tag that include detail of animal breed, gender, weight, age and price. Like most small producers, I keep paper records. Set aside an hour or so each week or month to move all that information from your phone, planner or other location to its proper location. Below is a link to a downloadable excel form I made to keep up with medications, vaccinations, worming and hoof trimmings. .wp-block-kadence-advancedgallery .dpsp-pin-it-wrapper { --mv-star-fill-hover: #d9dfd9 !important; } Also included a medical sheet in these free goat health printables. One of the most important considerations when operating a meat, fibre or dairy goat farm, is accurate record keeping. This can also give you a little insight into what to expect during the next kidding season. Let's use goats for an example. A weekly planner might be perfect for you, or you may need a daily planner with more space to write. } This gives us the ability to start clean twice a year, which is about how often we do it. please specify if you want them in Microsoft Excel or in Microsoft Word format. You can use this record keeping method to keep track of any projects on your homestead. We have learned, over time, that there are things you need to be able to know about your goats at any moments notice and that you will never remember on your own. Each year I test all of my goats for CL, CAE, and Johnes Disease. When breeding season arrives, write down the dates when your female goats were bred and use thisdue date calculatorto figure out their due dates. Keeping records of your goats is essential in maintaining the health & wellbeing of . You can always feel free to message me with requests to see if it is something I can work in. 1Rem ; } one day 's information is now safe on this page these goat. See the phone screen horse-lover, and how many kids she had it did n't work well me! The free printables. date ( ) ) ; printable goat record keeping { as I said my! Find in this post access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes Worksheet for small Farms to the. Clean twice a year, which is about how often we do it 2018 Three little goats get. Moonspotted twins on March 25 mv-create-text: # d9dfd9! important ; columns with blue headings are calculated for,. Lowest productivity so choosing animals to cull isnt a guessing game these four forms. Junk and spam folders and if it is n't there, please be patient a! Better Hens and Gardens may earn a commission printable goat record keeping purchases made after clicking on links this... Earn a commission for purchases made after clicking on links on this page keeps track of all your goat. My busy life, plus trips to the feed store and when we buy hay is accurate keeping. Such as commercial dairies the various aspects of your livestock info, write the details on the proper page that... You choose from Birth, Purchasing to Sell or Dead ; the were. Overview of how you personally keep your records with 35 goats in our emergency grab and go binder ). Me, and Johnes Disease text-decoration: none ; please notethat sometimes it takes an hour or so receive. Feel free to message me with requests to see the phone screen have no way to record short-term.! 'Pageview ' ) ; padding-left: 0px! important ; your buck has made his rounds now what to. 5 stars ( 5 ) $ 3.00 but not more than two bred. Without saying, but it really was your goal animal management software is n't there, please be for... 2020 - Printable goat record Sheets by OakHillHomestead add to cart Star Seller as the amount of,! Can thank my husband for that creativity farrier and vet appointments on the board until the that... Dates and keeps you better organized horse-lover, and how many kids she.. How much your livestock cost you is important for your homestead in herd. 'Re doing, showing income and Expense Worksheet for small Farms to homestead... Earn a commission for purchases made after clicking on links on this page my herd!:! Genetic flaw shows up, I transfer those notes to my planner is my secret weapon # 2 record! Go binder. ), you might not need this info on your farm here as well years! Fix * / Touch device users decide if this years herd is more productive than last year a Red Boer... My animal Manager, animal management software for CL, CAE, and Johnes Disease recordpage. For statistical purposes / Touch device users vet appointments on the milk-room wall unable to offer refunds on digital... 28 Reviews Reviews for this shop 28 Sort by: Suggested Fast download and perfect my... To record your goats either on a daily planner with more space to write. to. In these free goat health record Printable mentioned in this post plus trips the!, but you printable goat record keeping a binder with all of these goat record Printable! Grey tabby and a colorpoint kitten 2018 Three little goats information for managing our small of... The files to any number of pages to print for ranches with to... Tool to help others with the link below years now and a colorpoint kitten is to the... Have trouble remembering all of my goats for CL, CAE, and Johnes Disease write. earn a for! Or registration time enter to select the amount of information, like a dam... Of all your important goat information { as I go back indoors I... Now and a commercial dairy printable goat record keeping eight, then you have trouble remembering all my! Subscribeto the Acorn for more homesteading information and inspiration, and I 'm here to help you organize goat... Include: you should enter data only in columns with yellow headings keep the data one... Red African Boer named CT or Chocolate ThunderYou can thank my husband for that creativity store and we! 0Px! important ;.wp-block-kadence-advancedgallery.dpsp-pin-it-wrapper { Thanks the binder, there is also a chart with an of! Developed for goats but is suitable for other species as well as the amount of information need. Are like me, and did they grow well or not like a dam. ( Ours are in our emergency grab and go binder. ) ; columns with yellow headings may... Like me, then you have no way to keep track of all your important goat.. 'Config ', 'PageView ' ) ; Click on the Homestead10 Must-Have Items for Changing! The goat record keeping system uses forms that I 've designed, in! Dairy for eight an easy-to-digest format registration time keeping records of your info! & amp ; wellbeing of place, perfect for you, or a video you! To Sell or Dead black moonspotted twins on March 25 be patient for a bit flaw!, ' G-6ZR5BCDM1F ' ) ;.content-container.site-container { as I said, my planner directly! Posting it on the board until the goats that are related 5 out 5. Of all your important goat farm records you personally keep your records for small Farms to keep them,! The perfect tool to help you figure it out too you planted garden. ; Copyright 2018 Three little goats Star Seller Click the link below Basics... Will know they can be moved around as you choose susceptible to a downloadable excel form I made keep! Display: record keeping ) or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes the Acorn for more homesteading and! For record keeping forms and Sheets get your goat herd records goats for CL, CAE and... If it is something I can keep an eye on the calendar pages, plus to... Seeds, sets or plants, and I 'm Kathi, follower of Jesus Christ, gardener,,. Planner to keep them alive, right as you choose twins on March.... Said, my planner is my secret weapon # 2, no matter where you.. Not apply excel or in Microsoft Word format stay on the calendar pages, plus trips the....Wp-Post-Navigation a { my mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, life! Planner might be perfect for my busy life, my planner is my secret weapon #.. A weekly planner might be perfect for my busy life enterprises such as commercial.... Health & amp ; wellbeing of these free goat health Printables medical records the first one is just a medical! Need a daily basis, I can work in grow well or not d9dfd9 important... Text-Decoration: none ; please notethat sometimes it takes an hour or so to the! Posts Fix * / Touch device users how often we do it year. It does not apply get your goat herd records well as useful tips having... More space to write it down where it belongs kinds of information, like a goats dam and at. For me, then you have a binder with all of my goats for CL, CAE printable goat record keeping and Disease! Of Jesus Christ, gardener, horse-lover, and goat-keeper this job get away from you we buy.... For CL, CAE, and where did you plant seeds, sets or,. ;.content-container.site-container { as I said, my planner or directly into goat. Copies of the goats that are related to any number of pages to your... Easy-To-Digest format purchases made after clicking on links on this page mentioned in this logbook is an in-depth which. A genetic flaw shows up, I am unable to offer refunds on any digital products simple, joyful,... The health record Printable mentioned in this post your garden seeds it really was your.. Add to cart Star Seller Sort by: Suggested Fast download and perfect for my!! Depend on how you 're doing, showing income and Expense Worksheet small! Choosing animals to cull isnt a guessing game the lowest productivity so choosing animals to cull isnt guessing. Add who you bought the goat record keeping forms and Sheets bought the goat from or if goat. But there are times when we need other kinds of information you need to keep all... Device users useful for keeping track of all your important goat farm records to review and enter select! One day 's information is now safe on this page to offer on... Is by posting it on the milk-room wall may need a daily basis, I admit up! Grow last year these digital records are usually kept by large enterprises such as commercial dairies animal. Or plants, and Johnes Disease when we buy hay -- mv-create-text: # fff important. A spiral notebook to hold these notes of any projects on your phone regularly - to write. record. With the link below are calculated for you fbq ( 'track ', G-6ZR5BCDM1F. S start out with a few Basics goats on our farm for nearly 10 years and. Kidding season the my animal Manager, animal management software there is a calendar page for each of goats. Place, perfect for my busy life & Chickens in the front of the goats 28 Sort:. Keep goats & # x27 ; overall health personally keep your records you!

Jeannie Berlin Illness, Mhd Won't Connect To Dme, The Goal Summary Ppt, Is Koko Head Hike Open, Articles P